Call us Today!

(561) 770-3335


There are a few things you should know about filing a Burglary Vandalism Insurance Claim. First, you need to contact your insurance agent as soon as possible. They will help you file the claim and start the claims process. Next, you will need to provide a police report. The police report will be used to determine if the damage is covered under your policy. Finally, you will need to provide proof of the damage. This can be in the form of photos or receipts for repairs.

If you have had your Burglary Vandalism Insurance Claim denied or underpaid, you need to call Elevate Legal Services, PLLC. for a free consultation. Our team of property insurance lawyers are here to help you every step of the way and make sure you get the compensation you deserve.

Dealing with burglary, theft or vandalism can be a traumatic experience, and the last thing you want to worry about is whether or not your insurance claim will be paid. Let us handle the insurance companies so that you can focus on what’s important – healing and moving on.

Vandalism Insurance Claim Process

Vandalism Insurance ClaimIt is important to document the damage by taking pictures or video footage as soon as possible. This will be helpful when filing a police report and making an insurance claim. Be sure to include a list of all damaged or missing items, along with their estimated value.

If you have homeowners insurance, your policy may cover vandalism damages. You will need to contact your insurance company to file a claim and begin the claims process. Your insurer will likely send out an adjuster to assess the damages and determine how much they will reimburse you for.

When you are the victim of a burglary, theft or vandalism, it is a very stressful and difficult time. You not only have to deal with the loss of your belongings, but also the damage that was done to your property. On top of all of that, you have to deal with your insurance company. The insurance claim process can be very confusing and frustrating, especially if you have never had to file a claim before. That is why it is important to have an experienced insurance lawyer on your side who can help you through the process and make sure that you get the full amount of compensation that you deserve.

Vandalism Insurance Claim

If you have been the victim of a burglary or vandalism, you may be able to file an insurance claim. Burglary and vandalism are both covered under most homeowner’s insurance policies. However, there are some things to keep in mind when filing a claim.

Burglary is defined as the unlawful entry into a dwelling with the intent to commit a crime. This can include forced entry, but it does not necessarily have to. If your home has been broken into and items are missing, it is considered burglary.

If you have been the victim of a burglary, theft or vandalism, you know how frustrating it can be to deal with the aftermath. Not only do you have to deal with the loss of your property, but you also have to deal with the insurance company. Many people find that their insurance companies are not as helpful as they should be when it comes to filing a claim for burglary, theft or vandalism. In fact, many insurance companies will wrongfully deny or underpay claims for these types of incidents. If this has happened to you, it is important that you contact a qualified attorney who can help you get the compensation you deserve. Call us today at (561) 770-3335 for more information!

Practice Areas

For a Free Consultation

Get Help Now

If you have a burglary, theft or vandalism insurance claim that was wrongfully denied or underpaid by your insurance company, or you need assistance with the filing of your burglary, theft or vandalism insurance claim, call the property insurance lawyers at Elevate Legal Services, PLLC. immediately at (561) 770-3335 for a free consultation.